WHO IS IT FOR ?
All principals , headmistresses and school owners who are responsible for setting the strategy and the system of the school
Available in :
Contact us for dates
MEG which is an approved institutional member of the Illinois State board of Education since 2009. Chicago , USA
System of Study :
- All certificates are divided into modules of 2-3 hours each
- Each module has 1 or more assessment task ( 1-2 quizzes and 1 assignment )
- Assignments can be written or Practicum
- Mini practicum and Final practicum are conducted through the levels ( micro teaching )
- 80% of attendance is obligatory
- Total Grade is divided among different ongoing assessment and evaluation criteria .
- English is language of instruction for all certificates .
- No previous experience required.
- Marketing your school
- Time management ( same of CSS )
- Leadership skills ( same of CSS )
- Strategic Planning
- Change management
- Office politics for managers
- Employee motivation
- Dealing with Parents ( same of CSS )
- Creative Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Communication Strategies
- Negotiation skills
- Team work and team building
- Work-Life Balance