WHO IS IT FOR ?
Head of departments
Available in :
Contact us for dates
MEG which is an approved institutional member of the Illinois State board of Education since 2009. Chicago , USA
System of Study :
- All certificates are divided into modules of 2-3 hours each
- Each module has 1 or more assessment task ( 1-2 quizzes and 1 assignment )
- Assignments can be written or Practicum
- Mini practicum and Final practicum are conducted through the levels ( micro teaching )
- 80% of attendance is obligatory
- Total Grade is divided among different ongoing assessment and evaluation criteria .
- English is language of instruction for all certificates .
- No previous experience required.
- Introduction to supervision
- Time management
- Leadership skills
- Strategic Planning
- Teacher assessment
- Students Assessment
- Dealing with Manager
- Dealing with Parents
- Curriculum design
- Introduction to TOT